Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Contest from Sydney for Writers and their Cats

Sydney:


Yesterday Sydney started important crusade to hook up homeless kitties with aimless writers.  Say again:
ALL WRITERS NEED CAT SUPERVISION!!  If you miss message, go read now.  HERE!


But many writers already read and they say to me, "Sydney, you are sweet to think of this, but I already have adopted my cat overlords.  Let me tell you about them..."


This is when Sydney thinks, "writer who has already cat overlords can inspire catless-writers to accept their destiny (say in Darth Vader voice)!  So Sydney is launching a new contest!


Works like this!  You send me email pictures of your cats, or of you and your cats!  Tell me names!  If you want, tell me short, cute stories of how cat supervision has improved life and/or writing!  Email me at sydney@badagent.me!


If I like, I run here at Sydney-blog, and you win!  Prize?  I get treat!  (Hey, I am cat, and is MY contest!)  Also your cats get treat!  You give!  (They are cats, and is still MY contest!)  So fire up cameras!  Send now!  Go!


RULES:
1.  ENTERING GIVES SYDNEY T. CAT AND HER AUTHORIZED PEOPLE NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE AS WE SEE FIT.  U send, is MINE!  Next rule!
2.  ONLY WRITERS AND THEIR ADOPTED CATS MAY ENTER.  Okay, writers and their dogs, ferrets, mice, fish may enter, but Bad Sydney reserves right to make fun of or possibly eat them.  Next rule!
3.  PRIZES: Sydney's people will provide her with favorite Greenies treat!  Writer must give their cat (dog, ferret, mouse, fish) favorite treat.  YOU!  Not haft give Greenies.  THEIR FAVORITE!  YOU KNOW!  Stupid writers.  Next Rule!
4.  DEADLINE:  No deadline.  Just till Sydney gets tired or bored.  HURRY ANYWAY!  Stupid writers.  Next Rule!
5.  NO MORE RULES!  Unless Sydney thinks more later.  Can do!  Stupid writers!  GO TAKE PICTURES OF CATS!  GO!

PURRR!




Bad Agent Sydney wants to hear from YOU!
Please leave your queries, questions, or comments! Perhaps Sydney's response will inspire a future post!

If you found this post useful or fun, please be aware that Sydney has NEEDS! Toys. Catnip. TUNA! Support Sydney (and her people) by digging deep and sending a "thank-you" donantion her way. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (You cannot resist my hypnotic "pay up!" purr! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!





No comments:

Post a Comment