Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sydney Wisdom of the Day: The Book Doctor

Sydney:

Dear client:


Have just slept on read your latest manuscript.  


Bad news: it sucks!  


Good news: it can be fixed!


Allow me to refer you to a book doctor I have in my pocket with whom I often work, Mr. Oz...


For a small kickback fee, Mr. Oz will sit on go over your manuscript and take care of all your problems.


No, Mr. Oz has never sold a book of his own.  In fact, he has never written a book.  In fact, he cannot spell, and has a fair contempt for human language.


But do not worry!  His claws are very, very sharp!


PURRRRRRR!

If you found this post useful or fun, please be aware that Sydney has NEEDS! Toys. Catnip. TUNA! Support Sydney (and her people) by digging deep and sending a "thank-you" donantion her way. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (You cannot resist my hypnotic "pay up!" purr! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!





No comments:

Post a Comment