Friday, March 19, 2010

Writer Cat Photo Winner: Editor Kitty and human F.I. Goldhaber

Sydney:

Sydney has been busy not working this week, and not posting much.  Need more ideas for bad things do writers!  You help!  Email Sydney your bad-agent stories, suggestions, and questions!  Do now!  sydney@badagent.me

Meanwhile, time for new writer-photo contest winner!  (Not too late to enter!  Email Sydney pictures and stories!  Address back there dummy!)

Pairs of Poems
This one sent in by cat-assistant-human-person F.I. Goldhaber.  Goldharber got book of poems out: 

Buy book here.  Help supply cat treats. 

Anyway, here the good part!  New winner!  Prize: Treats for Sydney!  (My contest, my rules!)  Yum!  Also treats for winning cat, "Editor Kitty!"  Go get, F.I.!  We look at picture and read your note while you gone!

 F.I. person writes:

Here is a picture of Editor Kitty. "She is done with your manuscript now." Her preferred sleeping spot (when the sun isn't on the bed) is a cloth Powell's bag. 

Technically, she supervises my husband, Joel, who is also (when he's not studying to be a nurse) my writing partner. 

But she and I have an "arrangement." If she doesn't abuse my frail 16-year-old cat all day, she gets a Greenie. She also gets Greenies for hunting spiders. She always appreciates extra Greenies.

Spiders and Greenies!  Two great tastes that taste great together!  Yum!  You lucky kitty, Editor Kitty, but F.I. and hubby even luckier to have you!  ALL WRITERS NEED CAT SUPERVISION!

 SEE PEOPLE!  YOU NEED CAT, EDIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT AND KILLS YOUR SPIDERS!  MANY GOOD EDITORIAL CATS NEEDS HOMES!  FIND SHELTER NEAR YOU!  CLICK LINK AT BOTTOM OF MESSAGE!  DON'T FORGET!

Wonder if Editor Kitty does freelance work?  Might need another book doctor.  Some days, Mr. Oz's claws get tired...

Mmmmm.  Now Bad Agent Sydney has craving for spiders.  Could do some work for my clients, but think I will stare at crack under front door for three or four hours instead, just in case.

PURRRRRRR!

Bad Agent Sydney wants to hear from YOU!
Please leave your queries, questions, or comments! Perhaps Sydney's response will inspire a future post!

While Bad Agent Sydney is not taking on new clients at this time, she is well aware that ALL WRITERS NEED CAT SUPERVISION!  Little known fact that this instinctive talent that ALL cats have!  Writers (and everyone want to be writer!), do to local shelter and ADOPT HOMELESS KITTY TODAY!  Use this LINK to find shelter near you!  GO!  AGENT SYDNEY SAYS!


If you found this post useful or fun, please be aware that Sydney has NEEDS! Toys. Catnip. TUNA! Support Sydney (and her people) by digging deep and sending a "thank-you" donantion her way. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (You cannot resist my hypnotic "pay up!" purr! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!





No comments:

Post a Comment