Monday, December 28, 2009

Bad Agent Sydney T. Cat FAQ

Who is Bad Agent Syndey?
How could you not have heard of me?  Read this.

Is Sydney taking on new clients?
Sigh.  Read this.

i kan haz t-shritz?
Yes, here.

Turkey or tuna?
TUNA!

I don't have an agent yet.  What advice can you give me, Sydney?
You are a LOSER.  Hang a big LOSER sign around your neck LOSER.

Can't I sell a book without an agent?
No.

But I heard about...
No.  It didn't happen, and nobody saw it when it happened, so No.  Loser.

Do you just like being mean?
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Do you have an office close to New York?
I work out of my home with my People on the Oregon coast.  This is next to an ocean, and New York is also close to an ocean, so the answer would be, "Yes."

What are your qualifications to be an agent?
That is a loser question, you losery loser you.

Whiska's Temptations or Greenies?
Greenies!  But the other will do in a pinch.


Is there anything I can do to persuade you to become my agent?
Clean my cat-box!  It won't help you, but my cat-box is dirty!

Sydney is so important she needed a second FAQ.  See "Part the 2."


If you found this post useful or fun, please be aware that Sydney has NEEDS! Toys. Catnip. TUNA! Support Sydney (and her people) by digging deep and sending a "thank-you" donantion her way. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (You cannot resist my hypnotic "pay up!" purr! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete